Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Kingsley Bitch

In the words of McDonald's, I'm lovin' it. Kingsley is wonderful. So many of my thoughts rolling out of his mouth. Thanks Emily for introducing him into my life. Take a step back, calm down, and enjoy his entertainment, raving comments, and rants. Every video I watched I couldn't stop laughing and agreed with most of what he said, except for Glee. Plus, anyone who likes Britney as much as him is good in my books. Just look at his username.

I don't know how people get famous or who chooses which YouTube videos to get popular, but he is definitely one of them. Emily doesn't know how she came across him, but once I hear about it, I'm pretty sure the rest of the world must have by now too. I even can't wait for the imitators because if they're even half as good as Kingsley, they'll be funny too. So my college roommate had Perez, maybe I can have Kingsley. He's like the gay friend I never had.

Everyone has that friend that rants. Just like the friend that has hilarious arguments with her sister, you need all of these people in your life. Where do you go when you want your pet peeves and anger validated? Your friend that rants. Everything that ever bothered you all rolled up into that rant with all those hand gestures. Yes, this friend is essential. I have one in real life, but the Kingsley online version is almost just as fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment